ALOO MUTTER SANDWICH RECIPE
Preparation Time: 5 mins.
Cooking Time: 20 mins.
Makes 4 servings
3 tbsp oil
1 tsp hing
2 chopped green chilies
250 gms chopped potatoes
salt to taste
1-2 tsp lime juice
1 tbsp garam masala
1/4 cup boiled peas
1/4 cup chopped coriander
2 tsp sugar
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
8 slices of bread
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add hing, chilies potatoes & salt.
3. Mix properly, cover & cook until potatoes are cooked well.
4. Keep stirring occassionally.
5. Mash the potatoes & add all the seasonings.
6. Mix properly & smash properly with smasher.
7. Transfer the mixture in a bowl.
8. Bring it to room temperature.
9. Add butter, Ketchup in mixture & mix properly.
10. Apply butter on bread slice.
11. Spread stuffing on slice & cover it with other slice.
12. Sprinkle sandwich masala, cut into pieces & serve.