Amrut Bhog Recipe
Preparation Time: 15 mins.
Cooking Time: 10 mins.
Makes 2 servings
500 gms milk
a pinch of fruit salt
3 tbsp sugar
1 tsp corn flour slurry (1 tsp corn flour + 1 tbsp water) (optional)
3 ras gullas
2 tbsp diced orange
2 tbsp diced sweet lime
2 tbsp half cut grapes
3 tbsp chopped cashewnuts
2 tbsp pineapple jelly cubes
1 tsp rose petals
1. Boil the milk in a deep pan.
2. Add fruit salt and mix properly.
3. Reduce it a little and keep stirring continuously.
4. Add sugar and keep stiring until sugar melts.
5. Add corn flour slury and keep stirring continuously on a slow flame.
6. Once it thickens, turn off the gas and bring it to room temperature.
7. Add all rest of the ingredients, cut rasgulla into small pieces and mix properly.
8. Garnish with strawberry crush, chopped almonds and pistachio and serve chilled.