Anjeer Milk Recipe
Anjeer widely known as figs is considered to be one of the dry fruits in India. This milk is prepared mainly in winters and is served hot. Figs are used widely for the diabetic patient to make different types of sweets, basundi and puranpoli.
Preparation Time: 10 mins.
Cooking Time: 10 mins.
Makes 2 servings
3 tbsp anjeer pieces (figs)
1 tbsp milk powder
1 tbsp rice flour (optional)
500 ml milk
2 tbsp sugar
1. Mix anjeer, milk powder and rice flour in a bowl.
2. Take milk in a deep pan and add sugar in it.
3. Dilute 3 tbsp anjeer mixture in little milk.
4. Once the milk starts boiling, add the diluted mixture.
5. Keep stiring continuously and allow it to boil for 5-7 mins.
6. Mix properly and serve hot or chilled.