APPLE & SAFFRON JAM RECIPE
Preparation Time: 10 mins.
Cooking Time: 15 mins.
Makes 400 gms.
500 gms apples
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp citric acid (nimbu ka phool)
1/4 tsp roasted saffron
a pinch of cinnamon powder (optional)
1. Remove skin & seeds of the apple.
2. Cut into thin slice of apple.
3. In a deep pan, add apple & water to dip apple in it.
4. Cook the apple on a medium flame till it is pulpy.
5. Mash the apples properly with the spoon.
6. Add sugar to the pulp & mix properly.
7. Diltue citric acid in 1 tbsp water & add to the apple.
8. Add crushed saffron & mix properly.
9. Cook until bubbles start forming in the jam.