APRICOT CREAM BRULLI RECIPE
Preparation Time: 10 mins.
Cooking Time: 5 mins.
Baking Time: 25 min.
Makes 2 servings
For fruit compod
15 soaked chopped apricot
1/2 tsp sugar
a pinch of cinnamon powder
2 tbsp water
150 gms mascarpone cheese (cream cheese)
100 gms hung curd
2 1/2 tsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp crushed ginger
1/4 tsp lemon zest
1/2 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp brown sugar
1. For fruit compod, in a heated pan, mix all ingredients & mix properly.
2. COok for 2 minutes on a medium flame & keep stirring.
3. Transfer in a bowl & bring ot to room temperature.
4. For custard, mix cheese & curd properly.
5. Add all other ingredients & mix properly.
6. Mix half fruit compod in custard & mix properly.
7. In a serving bowl, spread fruit compod at the bottom.
8. Fill the bowl with custard.
9. Bake in a double boiler at 180 C for 25 minutes.
10. After baking sprinkle brown sugar on it.
11. Caramalize sugar in a oven for 1 minute.