Bahama Toastada Cups Recipe
Preparation Time: 15 mins.
Baking Time: 15 mins.
Makes 2 servings
1/2 cup plain flour (maida)
1/4 cup yellow corn flour
1 tbsp oil
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepprika
1/4 tsp oregano
1/2 cup baked beans
1 finely chopped tomatoes
2 tbsp finely chopped cabbage
1 small finely chopped capsicum
2 finely chopped green chilies
1 small finely chopped onion
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
1 tsp taco seasoning or (mix chat masala + pepper powder + red chili powder)
1 tbsp mayonaise
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
2 cubes grated cheese
1. Mix all the ingredients and prepare medium stiff dough.
2. Knead the dough properly with little oil.
3. Divide the dough into equal parts (small – approx 3 cms).
3. Roll out the dough into small rounds.
4. Prick it using fork.
5. Press it in a small tart mould properly.
6. Remove excess dough from the sides.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 C for 15 mins.
8. Let it cool down.
1. Mix all the ingredients propely in a bowl.
How to proceed
1. Spread mayonaise and ketchup mixture in the tarts.
2. Spread prepared filling in the tarts.
3. Sprinkle cheese over the tarts.
4. Serve it as a starter or a kitty party chat dish.