BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP & PECAN MUFFIN RECIPE
Preparation Time: 13 mins.
Baking Time: 12 mins.
Makes 5 servings
1 cup plain Flour
1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
1 cup curd
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 soft, ripe Bananas, mashed
20 gms Butter, melted
1 tbsp chopped Pecan Nuts
5 Banana Chips
Icing Sugar for dusting (optional)
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, sugar and cinnamon.
2. In a separate bowl, mix condensed milk, curd & vanilla.
3. Stir in the mashed bananas.
4. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients.
5. Pour in the banana mixture and melted butter.
6. Add the chocolate chips and pecans.
7. Gently fold together until just combined and moist.
8. Grease & dust the muffin moulds.
9. Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin pans.
10. Dot each muffin with a banana chip.
11. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 190º for 12 mins.
12. Dust with icing sugar before serving if desired.