Cashew Carrot Muffins Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 mins.
Baking Time: 15 mins.
Makes 6 servings
200 gms digestive biscuit powder
3 tbsp cashew nuts powder
2 tbsp coconut milk powder
1 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tsp elaichi powder (cardamom”)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 tsp baking soda
250 gms carrots
250 ml milk
1. Boil milk & chopped carrot for 15 mins.
2. Strain the mixture to make carrot milk.
3. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
4. Add carrot milk & blend it properly.
5. Grease & dust muffin moulds.
6. Pour the mixture in a muffin moulds.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 C for 15 mins.
8. Bring it to room temperature & pour chocolate truffle, cashew nuts powder & serve.