Cheese Corn Paniyaram Recipe
Preparation Time: 15 mins.
Cooking Time: 15 mins.
Makes 10-12 paniyarams
For paniyaram batter
1 1/2 cups idli batter
salt to taste
1/4 cup boiled sweet corns
1/4 cup processed cheese
water as required
1 tsp fruit salt
2 tsp oil
1 tsp mustard seeds (rai/sarson)
1 tsp urad daal
1/4 tsp asafoetida (hing)
8-1 curry leaves
3-4 finely chopped green chilies
1 tsp peprika
oil for greasing
coocnut chutney for serving
1. In one bowl, add idli batter.
2. Prepare the temper and add it to th idli batter.
3. After that add all the remainging ingredients.
4. Add water to make medium thick batter.
5. Add fruit salt and mix properly.
6. Now grease the paniyaram mould.
7. Add prepared batte into it.
8. After it cooks a little and leaves sided, turn it with sticks.
9. Cook both the side until golden brown.
10. Serve hot with coconut chutney.