Cheese Quesadilla Recipe
Preparation Time: 15 mins.
Cooking Time: 15 mins.
Makes 4 servings
1 cup mozzarella grated cheese
1 cup grated paneer
2 tbsp chopped deseeded tomatoes
2 tbsp chopped capsicum
2 finely chopped green chili
a pinch of pepper powder
1/4 tsp salt
For tortilla flour
1/2 cup wheat flour
1/2 cup palin flour (maida)
1 tbsp oil
salt to taste
1/4 tsp chili flakes
1. For filling, mix all the ingredients properly in a bowl.
2. For flour, mix all the ingredients and make soft dough.
3. Divide the dough into equal parts and roll out into thin round.
4. Half roast the prepared tortillas.
5. Spread the filling over one tortilla.
6. spread water at the ends of the tortilla & cover it with another.
7. Roll out lightly on the quesadilla.
8. Roast the quesadilla properly on a heated pan using little oil.
9. Cut & your Cheese Quesadilla is ready to serve with ketchup.