Cheesy Pepper Rice Recipe
Preparation Time: 20 mins.
Cooking Time: 20 mins.
Makes 2 servings
1 tsp oil
1-1/2 tbsp butter
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 thinely sliced onion
1 cup thinely sliced bell peppers
salt to taste
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 tsp red chili paste
1-1/2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1/2 tsp chili flakes
1 tsp oregano
1 cube grated cheese
1 cup cooked basmati rice
1. Heat the oil and butter in a pan.
2. Add garlic before the butter melts.
3. Saute for 45 seconds.
4. Add onion, bell peppers and mix properly.
5. Add salt and saute for 1 minute.
6. Add puree, chili paste, ketchup, chili flakes and oregano.
7. Mix properly and add grated cheese.
8. Add rice and turn the flame to high and mix.
9. Cook for 2 minutes and turn off the flame.
10. Garnish with grated cheese, oregano and chili flakes.