Chocolate Hazelnut Tart Recipe
Preparation Time: 15 mins.
Cooking/Baking time: 15 mins.
Makes 6 tarts
For tart shell
100 gms plain flour
50 gms butter
3 tbsp icing sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
125 gms chopped dark chocolate
70 gms single cream
1/2 tbsp hazelnut spread
2-3 drops hazelnut essence
1. For making tart shells, mix all the ingredients to make it crumble.
2. Add 2-3 tbsp water and mix properly to get binding.
3. The consistency of the dough should be medium thick.
4. Divide the dough into 6 parts and make it flat using hand.
5. Press it in a tart mould properly.
6. Press the dough in the tart mould and bring it slight outside the mould.
7. Keep in a refrigerator for 10 mins to set it.
8. Bake the tart in a pre-heated oven for 15-20 mins at 150 degrees.
9. Bring it to a room temperature and unmould it.
10. Can be stored for 10-12 days in an air tight container.
1. Take dark chocolate and cream in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave for 30 seconds, mix and again cook for 10-20 seconds id lumps are there.
3. Mix the mixture properly and add hazelnut spread, essence and mix well.
4. Microwave the mixture for 10 more seconds.
5. Allow it to cool and give it a rest for 24 hours at room temperature.
6. Fill the mixture in a piping bag.
7. Spread hazelnut paraling at the bottom of the shells.
8. Spread the mixture in a tart shells using piping bag from the edges to centre.
9. Garnish it with silver balls and serve.