CORN FLAKES MUFFIN RECIPE
Preparation Time: 15 mins.
Baking Time: 25 mins.
Makes 9 servings
1 cup Corn Flakes
1 tbsp Baking Powder
1/4 tbsp Salt
2 tbsp curd
1 cup Milk
1/4 cup Sugar
2 c Plain Flour (maida)
2 tbsp Chocolate Chips
1tsp Vanilla Essence
60g Butter ,melted & cooled
1. Sift flour, baking powder, salt & sugar in a large bowl.
2. Mix butter, curd, milk & essence properly.
3. Add dry ingredients to it & mix properly.
4. Batter should be lumpy.
5. Fold in Corn Flakes and choc chips.
6. Spoon into well greased muffin tins filling to approximatley 2/3 full.
7. Press topping lightly onto the top of each muffin.
8. Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees C for 20-25 mins.
2 tbsp Slivered Almonds
1/2 C Kelloggs Crunchy Nut Corn flakes
2 tbsp Chocolate Chips, roughly chopped
Mix all ingredients together.