COUSCOUS SALAD RECIPE
Preparation Time: 15 mins.
Cooking Time: 5 mins
Makes 2 servings
1/2 cup broken wheat (dalia)
1 cup cucumber cubes
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1 cup broccoli florets
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup chopped lettuce
1/4 cup chopped mint leaves (phudina)
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper powder
1/2 tsp oil
1. Boil vesselful of water & add the oil & salt to it.
2. Add the broken wheat and boil for 6 to 7 minutes.
3. Drain, wash with cold water and drain again.
4. Add all the remaining ingredients.
5. Pour the dressing over it and toss well.
6. Keep refrigerated for at least 1 hour.
7. Serve chilled.