EASY CHEESY CURRY FONDUE RECIPE
Preparation Time: 10 mins.
Cooking Time: 15 mins.
Makes 3 servings.
2 cups milk
3 tbsp fresh bread crumbs
1/2 tsp corn flour
2 tsp curry powder
1/2 cup grated cheese
2 tbsp cheese spread
salt to taste
1/4 tsp chili flakes
1 tsp butter
1. In a heated pan, add milk & bring it to boil.
2. Take it off from the flame.
3. Add bread crumbs, flour, curry powder & blend it well.
4. Add this blended mixture to a pan.
5. Add cheese, cheese spread, salt, butter & chili flakes.
6. Saute for a minute & cook until thick.
7. Serve it hot with bread croutons, corn chips, pastas, crackers.