Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe
Preparation Time: 20 mins.
Baking Time: 45-50 mins.
Makes 1 big cake
For chocolate cake
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour (maida)
3 tbsp butter
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 can condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
3 tbsp cocoa powder
3/4 cup water
For chocolate icing
2 tbsp butter
1 cup icing sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp cocoa powder
3-4 tbsp boiling water
1 finger kitkat
3 rocher ferrero
few gems / M n M
4 tbsp coloured sugar vermicelli
For chocolate cake
1. Take the butter in a bowl and beat it until smooth.
2. Add condensed milk, vanilla essence and beat gain for 2 minutes.
3. In another bowl, seive flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa podwer 3 times.
4. Add flour slowly to the condensed milk mixture and beat it.
5. Add water as desired to get dropping consistency batter.
6. Grease and dust the cake tin using butter and dry flour.
7. Pour the cake mixture in the cake tina and dab the tin on floor 3-4 times.
8. Bake the cake in a pre-heated oven at 150 degrees for 45 minutes.
9. Check the cake by placing knife in the middle of the cake.
10. The knife should not be sticky, and the cake leaves the side.
11. If required, bake the cake for 5-10 mins.
12. Remove the cake tin from the oven and allow it to cool doen for 15-20 mins.
13. Remove the cake slowly from the tin and place it on the cooling rack.
14. Let the cake cool down completely.
For cocoa butter icing
1. Beat the butter in a bowl until smooth.
2. Add icing sugar, vanilla essence and cocoa powder.
3. Beat it properly and boiling water to it.
4. beat it for 2-3 minutes to get smooth icing.
How to proceed
1. Place the cake on a big plate.
2. Spread the butter icing on the cake and the sides using spatula.
3. Stick the coloured vermicelli on the sides of the cake using hand.
4. Fill the remaining icing in the piping bag and make florets.
5. Place one gems / m’n m on the top of the florets.
6. Place rocher ferrero and kitkat to decorate the cake.