Faradi Bateka Ni Jalebi Fasting Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 mins.
Cooking Time: 20 mins.
Makes 8-10 jalebis
1 big potato
1/2 cup milk
1 bowl ara lott
a pinch of food colour
2 tbsp curd
a pinch of fruit salt
1 tsp elaichi powder
For sugar syrup:
1 cup sugar
1 tsp elaichi
4-5 saffron starnds
1. Boil the potato and grate it properly.
2. Add milk and mix properly and keep aside for 10 mins..
3. Strain the mixture properly with soup strainer.
4. Add all the ingredients and mix properly.
5. Add 3-4 tbsp water to make thick batter.
6. Beat the mixture with a spoon for 4-5 minutes.
7. Fill in the mixture in a jalebi bottle.
8. Make jalebis in hot ghee on a slow flame.
9. Deep fry until golden and crispy.
10. Dip the jalebi in sugar syrup for 5-7 minutes.
11. For sugar syrup take sugar in a pan.
12. Add water to until the sugar dips in it.
13. Prepare 1 -1/1 thread syrup.
14. Add elaichi powder and saffron.