Faradi Pancake Fasting Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 mins.
Cooking Time: 20 mins.
Makes 2 servings
1 medium sized cucumber
3/4 cup singada flour
2-3 finely chopped green chillies
1/2 tsp tea masala (cha no masalo)
sindhav salt to taste
1 tbsp fresh cream (malai)
1-1/2 tbsp curd
1/2 tsp grated lili haldar (optional)
1/2 tsp grated ginger
1. Wash and grate the cucumber with skin.
2. Mix all the ingredients properly.
3. Add water as required to make dropping consistency batter.
4. Let batter rest for 10-15 mins. for good result.
5. Grease the hot tawa with oil.
6. Pour the batter over tawa on a slow flame.
7. Spread the batter and drizzle oil over the edges.
8. Turn and cook until light golden.
9. Serve hot with curd.