Faradi Paneer Pakoda Fasting Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 mins.
Cooking Time: 20 mins.
Makes 2 servings
100 gms home-made paneer
3 tbsp singada flour
3 tbsp curd
1 tbsp roasted and half curshed pea nuts
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 tsp sugar
2 tbsp ginger-chili paste
sindhav salt to taste
a pinch of fruit salt (optional)
1. Take paneer in a plate and knead it well for 5-7 minutes.
2. Add singada flour to paneer and mix properly.
3. Mash and knead for 2-3 minutes.
4. Take this mixture in a bowl.
5. Add all the ingredients and mix properly.
6. Add fruit salt and 1 tbsp hot oil and mix properly.
7. Let the batter rest for 5-7 minutes.
8. Take little oil in your hand and make small balls from the mixture..
9. Deep fry on a slow flame until light golden.
10. Serve pakoda hot with green chutney.