FRENCH CREPES RECIPE
Preparation Time: 10 mins.
Cooking Time: 10 min.
Makes 2 servings
1 cup plain flour (maida)
1 tbsp cornflour
a pinch of salt
a pinch of baking powder
1 tbsp powdered sugar
2-3 drops vanilla essence
1 cup milk
1 tbsp oil
3 tbsp melted chocolate
2 tbsp whipped cream
1 tbsp roasted almonds
1 tbsp sliced strawberries
1 tbsp sliced kiwi
1. In a bowl, mix plain flour, corn flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, essence & milk.
2. Prepare batter of pouring consistency.
3. In a heated pan, spread oil & pour batter over it & spread it in a circular motion.
4. Sprinkle oil on it & cook it upside down til light brown.
5. Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
6. Let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
7. Mix chocolate with cream properly.
8. Spread the truffle over a crepe.
9. Sprinkle roasted almond on it.
10. Garnish it with whipped cream.
11. Place strawberries & kiwis on it.
12. Wrap the roll & serve.