Garlic Fritters Lehsun Gota Recipe
A popular rain recipe in Gujarat a western part of India. Relish hot hot fritters with ketchup and chutney.
Preparation Time : 10 mins.
Cooking Time: 15 mins.
Makes 2 servings
1 cup karkaro chana dal flour
salt to taste
1 tsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp grated garlic
1/2 tsp ajwain
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
oil for frying
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add water to make thick batter.
3. Add 1 tbsp hot oil & mix properly.
4. Make small balls and deep fry until golden brown.
5. Serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup.