GOD PAPDI RECIPE
Preparation Time: 5 mins.
Cooking Time 15 mins.
Makes 12 servings
1 cup ghee
1 cup wheat flour
2 tbsp grated coconut
3/4 cup grated jaggery
2 tbsp almond powder (badam)
1 tbsp fried edible gum powder (gund)
1 tbsp dry ginger powder (snooth)
1 tsp cardamon powder (elaichi)
1 tbsp fenugreek seeds powder (meethi)
1 tsp poppy seeds (khas-khas)
How to proceed:
1. In a non-stick pan, heat ghee and roast flour till dark brown.
2. Add all the ingredients and mix well and take off from the flame.
3. spread in a greased plate and sprinkle poppy seeds on it.
4. Let it cool for 15 mins and cut into pieces.
5. Store in an air tight container.
6. Eat 1 piece every morning, ideally for 1 month.