Homemade Condensed Milk Recipe
Preparation Time: 5 mins.
Cooking Time: 45-50 mins
Makes 1 cup
1 1/2 cups whole milk
1/2 cup sugar
2 tbs butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. In a heavy bottom pan, mix sugar and milk together over a medium flame.
2. As soon as the steam starts lifting up the milk, lower down the flame.
3. Flame should be as low as possible.
4. Reduce the mixture to half by stirring occassionally.
5. Once reduce, mix in butter, vanilla essence and whisk well.
6. Bring it to the room temperature.
7. Use as required.