ORANGE GATEAU RECIPE
Preparation Time: 20 mins.
Makes 1 cake
1 vanilla sponge cake
2 cups orange aerated drink
1 cup orange whipped cream
4 tbsp orange crush
few orange slices
4-5 chocolate biscuits
1/2 cup milk
1 cup orange colour & flavured whipped cream.
1. Cut the sponge into three layers.
2. Soak the bottom layer of cake with orange aerated drink.
3. Apply orange whipped cream , apply orange crush over it.
4. Put orange slices over it, apply cream & cover with another layer.
5. Soak the layer with orange aerated drink.
6. Apply thin layer of cream over it.
7. Soak biscuit in milk & put it over the cream.
8. Apply thin layer of cream & cover with last layer.
9. Soak the top layer with orange aerated drink.
10. Cover the sides & then top with whipped cream.
11. Heat the knife & give proper finishing to the cake.
12. Fill the orange cream in 2 piping bags.
13. One with thin nozzle & other with florets nozzle.
14. Give floret shape with thin nozzle.
15. Fill in with florets in the centre.
16. Decorate with thin nozzle to the side & garnish with silver balls.