Pineapple Katri Recipe
Preparation Time : 10 mins.
Cooking Time: 15 mins.
Makes 12-15 katri
1 medium sized ripe fresh pineapple
3 tbsp cornflour
100 gms khoya
200 gms sugar
2-3 drops pineapple essence
1 tbsp fresh white butter
a pinch of edible yellow food color
1. Make small pieces of pineapple and crush it in a mixer.
2. Dry roast the khoya in a pan for a minute.
3. Mix cornflour in a 1 cup pineapple pulp & mix properly.
4. Add khoya to the pineapple pulp.
5. Add add remaining pulp to it & grind in a mixer.
6. Heat 1/2 tbsp butter in a pan.
7. Add the mixture to the pan.
8. Saute until the mixture turns thicks.
9. Add sugar & add remaining butter & saute for a minute.
10. Cool the mixture and add essence and food color.
11. Mix properly & transfer on a butter paper.
12. Lightly roll out into a thick roti.
13. Cut into desired shape and decorate it with dry fruits slices.