RASPBERRY & CHOCOLATE MUFFIN RECIPE
Preparation Time: 10 mins.
Baking Time: 25 mins.
Makes 6 servings
1 1/2 cup plain flour
1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 cup Sugar
1/4 cup white chocolate
1/2 cup Milk
½ cup Sour Cream / curd
75 g Butter, melted
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
1/2 cup Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
Icing sugar to dust
1. Sift the flour, baking powder and baking soda into a large mixing bowl.
2. Stir in the sugar and chocolate bits and make a well in the centre.
3. Put the milk, sour cream, butter & vanilla essence into a separate bowl.
4. Pour the mixture into the well in the dry ingredients.
5. Using a large metal spoon, mix lightly and quickly until just combined.
6. Fold through the raspberries & grease & dust the muffins mould.
7. Spoon the muffin mixture evenly into the prepared pan.
8. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for about 25 mins.
9. Set aside the muffins for a few min. before transferring them to a cooling rack.
10. Dust the muffins lightly with icing sugar before serving.