Ridge Gourd Fritters- Turai na Pakoda Recipe
Preparation Time : 10 mins.
Cooking Time: 15 mins.
Makes 4 servings
4-5 fresh soft turai
1 cup chana flour
1/2 cup besan
1 tbsp chopped green chilies
1 tsp garam masala
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1 lime juice
oil for frying
1. Peel the turai and cut into long thin slices.
2. Brush it with salt and lemon and keep aside for half an hour.
3. Remove excess water by pressing lightly.
4. Let it dry for 10 mins on a cloth.
5. Mix flour, besan, chilies,coriander, salt and garam masala.
6. Add water to make a thick batter.
7. Dip the turai in the batter and deep fry until golden brown.,
8. Serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup.