Sabudana Vada Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 mins.
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Makes 12 servings
1 cup boiled & mashed potatoes
1 cup sago seeds (sabudana)
2 tsp chopped green chilies
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
salt to taste
2 tbsp chopped coriander
2 tbsp crushed peanuts
1 tsp lemon juice
4 tbsp arowroot flour
1. Soak sago seeds for 4-5 hours.
2. While soaking, water should be in level with sabudana.
3. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
4. Divide the mixture into equal parts.
5. Make balls and press a little to make it round flat vada.
6. Roll it into arowroot flour and deep fry until golden brown.
7. Serve hot with green chutney or curd.