Stuffed Salsa Potatoes Recipe
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins.
Makes 2 servings
1 tsp oil
1 tsp butter
1 small chopped onion
2-3 tbsp chopped capsicum
1 tbsp chopped green chillies
1/2 cup boiled sweet corns
1/2 cup boiled kidney beans
salt to taste
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
1/4 tsp oregano
3 tbsp salsa sauce
1. Boil the potatoes and Cut them into half and scoop then from between.
2. Brush potatoes with butter & roast in oven at 200 degrees for 5-7 mins.
3. Heat the oil in a pan & add onion & capsicum.
4. Sauté for 20 seconds, add chillies, corn, beans.
5. Add salt, pepper, flakes and oregano.
6. Cook for 40 seconds & transfer in a bowl.
7. Add salsa sauce and mix properly.
8. Stuff the stuffing in potatoes.
9. Garnish with cheese and chilli flakes.
10. Bake in an over until cheese melts at 180 degrees.