SUGAR PASTE GIFT BOX CAKE RECIPE
Preparation Time: 25 mins.
Makes 8 servings
1 cup blue color sugar paste
1/2 cup parrot color sugar paste
2 cups greish white sugar paste
1/4 cup orange sugar paste
1/4 cup white sugar paste
1/4 cup sky blue sugar paste
1/4 cup pink sugar paste
1 square chocolate sponge cake
1. Roll out a roti using blue sugar paste with corn flour.
2. Cut it horizontally using scale.
3. Put it into the plate & prepare ribbons & bows from it.
4. Take 2 strips & cut it in “V” shape at the bottom to make ribbon.
5. With the help of corn flour, roll out parrot sugar paste in a roti.
6. Cut the flower & leaf with sugar paste cutter.
7. MAke flowers & leaves using different color sugar paste.
8. Roll out whitish grey sugar paste into a big roti.
9. Cover the whole cake with grey sugar paste.
10. Cover rthe edges of the cake with desired shape.
11. Apply water with brush on 1 side of the prepared ribbons.
12. Stick it over the cake properly.
13. Stick the bows over the cake.
14. Stick flowers & leaves over the cake.
14. Cake is ready to serve.