SWEET SESAME COOKIES RECIPE
Preparation Time: 10 mins.
Baking Time: 20 mins.
Makes 8 servings
3/4 cup plain flour (maida)
50 gms butter
1 tsp baking powder
3 tsp powdered sugar
1 tbsp roasted white sesame seeds
8-10 roasted almonds
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tbsp honey
1. Mix butter, flour & baking powder properly.
2. Add sugar & mix properly.
3. Add 1-2 tbsp water gradually with spoon.
4. Prepare thick dough & divide into equal parts.
5. Grease the baking tray.
6. Flatten the balls & press with thumb in the centre.
7. Place it in the baking tray.
8. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 C for 15 minutes.
9. For topping, crush sesame seeds, almonds & sugar.
10. Add honey & mix properly.
11. Once cookies are baked, fill in the topping in the centre.
12. Sprinkle sesame seeds over it.
13. BAke at 200 C for 5 mins.