Tausali Cucumber Dosa Recipe
Preparation Time: 15 mins.
Fermenting Time: 7-8 hours
Cooking Time: 15 mins.
Makes 2 servings
2 cups rice
2 tbsp urad dal
2 tbsp grated fresh coconut
2 tbsp curd
1 tsp sugar
salt to taste
6 tbsp grated cucumber
1. Soak rice and urad dal for 3-4 hours.
2. Mix rice, dal, coconut, curd, sugar and salt.
3. Grind this mixture and add water if required.
4. Cover at let it ferment for 7-8 hours.
5. Add grated cucumber to the batter and mix.
6. Heat the non-stick pan and grease it with ghee.
7. Pour 1 laddle full of batter over the pan.
8. Spread little butter over the sides.
9. Cook until it gets brown and little crispy.
10 Serve dosa hot with sweet curd.