Tex-Mex Burger Recipe
Preparation Time: 15 mins.
Cooking Time: 15 mins.
Makes 2 servings
2 tbsp boiled & crushed sweet corn
1 medium sized boiled and mashed potato
25 gms paneer
2 finely chopped green chillies
1/2 bowl finely chopped spinach
salt to taste
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
2 round slices of pineapple
2 bread buns
1 tbsp mayonnaise
4 onion slices
1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
1. Mix all the ingredients properly.
2. Make round flat balls.
3. Coat it properly with corn flour.
4. Grill it with little oil in a pan.
How to proceed
1. Sprinkle salt & pepper on pineapple.
2. Grill the pineapple properly without oil.
3. Grill until salt and pepper gets roasted properly.
4. Spread mayonnaise on the all the sides of the bread buns.
5. Grill the bread buns as well in the pan.
6. On the bread bun base, put pineapple slice.
7. Put onion slice and sprinkle coriander over it.
8. Put prepared patty over it.
9. Put onion slice, sprinkle coriander over it.
10. Cover it with bread bun and pin in the tooth pick.
11. Your tasty and delicious burger is ready to serve.