Tomato Garlic Chutney Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 mins.
Cooking Time: 15 mins.
Makes 1 cup
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp chopped garlic
1 medium sized chopped onion
2 finely chopped tomatoes
salt to taste
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tsp red chilli powder
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
3. Add onion and sauté until golden brown.
4. Add tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes become tender and soft.
5. Add salt, ketchup, chilli powder and mix properly.
6. Cook for 1-2 mins and transfer in a bowl.
7. Let the chutney cool down and serve it with your meal.