Tropical Fruits in Lemongrass Syrup Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 mins.
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Makes 1 servings
150 ml water
3-4 strands lemon grass
4 kaffir lime (lime leaves)
50 gms powdered sugar
2-3 pieces of diced oranges
1 sliced kiwifruit
5-6 sliced strawberries
8-10 half sliced green & black grapes
2 slices of oranges
1 sliced plum
1. Take 150 ml water in a pan and boil it properly.
2. Add lemon grass, lime leaves, sugar & mix properly.
3. Boil it for 3-4 mins to get the flavour.
4. Add 2-3 cubes of orange in it.
5. Boil it for 2-3 mins more.
6. Cool it completely for approx 10-15 mins.
How to proceed
1. In a serving bowl, make layer of kiwi.
2. Above it make a layer of strawberries.
3. Top it with grapes, oranges & plum.
4. Pour the prepared syrup over it.
5. Garnish it with mint leaves & lemon zest.
6. Tastes delicious when served chilled.