VALENTINE SPECIAL CAKE RECIPE
Preparation Time: 40 mins.
Makes 1 cake
1. Cut the cake into 3 layers.
2. Take the bottom part on the turning table.
3. Soak the bottom part with sugar syrup.
4. Apply chocolate trifle over the layer.
5. Cover it with another layer.
6. Soak it with sugar syrup.
7. Apply trifle over it.
8. Cover it with the last layer.
9. Soak it with sugar syrup.
10. Cover the sides & top with trifle.
11. Give it a proper finishing.
12. Keep it in refrigerator for half an hour.
13. Meanwhile knead white sugar paste using little oil.
14. Using corn flour, roll the sugar paste of cake board size.
15. Apply the corn syrup on the cake board.
16. Paste the rolled sugar paste over it & cut the excess part.
17. Press the edges with the knife to give impression.
18. Knead red sugar paste properly to soften it.
19. Roll it using corn flour into big to cover the whole cake.
20. Give impression over the paste using rolling pin.
21. Cover the whole cake with red sugar paste.
22. Gently cover & press the paste to the cake.
23. Take the cake on a turning table.
24. Cut the remaining paste with the sharp knife.
25. Transfer tha cake to the prepared white cake board.
26. Make florets with red & white sugar paste.
27. Stick it on the top of the cake.