White Chocolate Strawberry Ice cream Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 mins.
Makes 2 servings
150 gms vanilla ice-cream
150 gms whipped cream
50 gms melted white chocolate
4 chopped strawberries
1. Mix ice-cream, cream, chocolate and strawberries.
2. Churn them in a mixer to get a fine smooth texture.
3. Put in a ice-cream container to set.
4. Put in a deep freezer for approx 6 hours to set.
5. Cut into slices & dcorate with fresh strawberry.
6. Your ice-cream is ready to serve.
You can use fruits of your choice.
For Example: Rose essence + Coconut
Pineapple + coconut
Dryfruits + Saffron