Carrot Cake Recipe
Preparation Time: 15 mins.
Baking Time: 25 mins.
Makes 500 gms / 1 cake
110 gms plain flour (3/4 cup maida)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp fruit salt
2 tbsp coco powder
150 gms condensed milk (1/2 cup)
80 gms butter
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla essence
3 tbsp powdered sugar
120 gms grated carrot
2 tbsp raisins
3 tbsp water approx
1. Sieve flour, baking powder, fruit salt and coco powder 3 times.
2. Beat condensed milk and butter properly.
3. Add honey, vanilla essence, sugar and mix properly.
4. Add prepared flour mixture and carrot and mix properly.
5. Add raisins and water as needed and mix properly.
6. Prepare batter of dropping consistency.
7. Pour the batter in a greased and dusted tin.
8. Spread properly and bake in a pre-heated oven at 150 degrees for 15-20 mins.
9. Allow it to cool and serve hot or cold with tea/coffee.