Carrot Cauliflower Pickle Recipe
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins.
Makes 250 gms pickle
2 glasses of water
250 gms medium thick carrot sticks and cauliflower florets
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp rai na kuriya
1/2 tbsp salt
1/4 tsp asafoetida (hing)
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 pinch fennel seeds
1 pinch fenugreek seeds
1 pinch kalonji
1 tsp kashmiri red chili powder
3 tbsp oil
1. Bring the water to boil.
2. Add the veges and allow it to boil.
3. Tranfer veges to a cloth and dry them completely.
4. Mix all the ingredients of masala in a separete bowl.
5. Add the vegetable to the masala and mix properly.
6. Allow it to sit for 2-3 days and mix twice a day.
7. Pickle is ready to eat and can be stored for 15 days.