CARROT GINGER SOUP RECIPE
Preparation Time: 10 mins.
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Makes 2 servings
1 tsp butter
1/2 tsp chopped garlic
1 tsp chopped ginger
2 tbsp sliced onions
2 sliced carrots
salt to taste
pepper powder to taste
1. Heat the butter & saute garlic & ginger.
2. Saute onions until golden & add carrots.
3. Saute carrots until cooked well.
4. Add water & let the carrot cook well.
5. Turn off the gas & transfer in a bowl.
6. Bring it to room temperate & blend in a mixer.
7. Add water, blend & strain the soup properly.
8. Take the mixture in a sauce pan.
9. Add 1/2 cup water & bring it to a boil.
10. Add salt, pepper & cook for 2 mins.
11. Garnish with cream, coriander & serve hot.