Choco Lemon Ambrosia Recipe
Preparation Time:20 mins.
Cooking Time: 5 mins
Makes 1 servings
80 gms dark chocolate
10 chocolate cream biscuits
1 tbsp butter
4 tbsp chopped mixed fruits
4 tbsp chocolate trifle
4 tbsp lemon whipped cream
1. Melt the dark chocolate.
2. Bring it to room temperature.
3. Roll a butter paper on a glass.
4. Seal it with butter paper.
5. Spread dark chocolate over it.
6. Roll the bottle on a transfer sheet in between.
7. Cover it with butter paper & seal it.
8. Refrigerate it for 10 mins. to set.
9. Remove the butter paper & take out the bottle.
10. Remove excess chocolate & transfer sheet carefully.
11. You will get a ring mould.
12. Refrigerate it for 10 mins.
13. Crush the biscuits in a mixer jar.
14. Take half part of the biscuits in a bowl.
15. Add butter & mix properly.
16. Take a ring mould in a serving plate.
17. Spread & press biscuit mixture at the bottom.
18. Spread mixed fruits, pour chocolate truffle.
19. Pour lemon whipped cream & repeat the process.
20. Decorate with lemon whipped cream at the top.
21. Sprinkle twinkle dust & serve.
Note: Make lemon whipped cream by mixing whipped cream, 5-7 drops lemon juice,
1/4 tsp lemon zest & lemon yellow food colour.