Coconut Banana Balls Recipe
Preparation time: 15 mins.
Cooking Time: 10 mins.
Makes 8-10 balls
1/2 cup dessicated coconut
1/2 cup roasted cashewnut powder
1/2 tsp cardamon powder
1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar(can use jaggery or icing sugar as well)
1/2 cup ripe banana pulp
1/2 cup plain flour
a pinch of soda-bi-carb
1/2 cup water
1 cup toast powder / bread crumbs
1. For stuffing, mix all the ingredients properly.
2. Make small balls of equal size.
3. Make plain flour batter.
4. Deep the stuffing balls in batter using spoon.
5. Handle carefully and roll it into toast powder.
6. Deep fry in hot oil on a medium flame until golden brown.
7. Your tasty snack is ready to serve.