Hariyali Pav Bhaji Recipe
Preparation Time: 20 mins.
Cooking Time: 15 mins.
Makes 2 servings
1-3 green tomatoes
2-4 spring onion
2-3 green chilli
1 piece ginger
2-3 tbsp water
1 bowl boiled potatoes and cauliflower
1/3 cup boiled peas
3 tbsp oil
1 small finely chopped capsicum
1/2 cup chopped and boiled spinach
2 tsp pav bhaji masala
1 tbsp chopped coriander
salt to taste
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp butter
1. For gravy, grind all the ingredients in a mixture.
2. Mash potatoes, cauliflower and peas properly.
3. Heat the oil in a pan and add 3/4 prepared gravy.
4. Sauté on a medium flame.
5. Add capsicum and and 2-3 tbsp water and cook for 2-3 mins.
6. Add spinach and mix well in the gravy.
7. Turn the flame on a very slow flame.
8. Add pav bhaji masala, coriander and salt.
9. Add mashed vegetables, 1/4 cup water and mix.
10. Mash properly in the pan for 2-3 mins.
11. Add lemon juice and mix properly.
12. Add remaining gravy, little coriander.
13. Cook for a minute and add butter.
14. Serve healthy bhaji with pav or bread.
15. You can serve it as a starter as well.
16. Toast the bread and spread bhaji over it and sprinkle some cheese.