Hibiscus Tea Recipe
Preparation Time: 5 mins.
Cooking Time: 10 mins.
Makes 2 servings
2 cups water
2 red hibiscus flowers
2 dry hibiscus flowers(if available)
3 tsp sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
1. Bring the water to boil.
2. Put petals of hibiscus flowers in water.
3. Let it boil for a minute and add sugar.
4. Add for 5 minutes more.
5. Take of from the flame and add lemon juice.
6. Strain and pour in the serving glass.
7. The tea can be served hot or chilled as per your liking.
1. Control Blood Pressure
2. Lowers down Cholestrol levels
3. Controls mood swings during Menopause
4. Boosts Immune System