QUICK PIZZA FRANKIE RECIPE
Preparation Time: 15 mins.
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Makes 4 servings
For pizza dough
1 1/2 cup plain flour (maida)
1 tbsp dry yeast
1 tsp sugar
salt to taste
2 tbsp ghee
3 tbsp chopped bell peppers
2 tbsp chopped onions
1 tbsp chopped olives
1 tbsp chopped jalepenos
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp mixed herbs
1 tsp chili sacue
1 tsp tomato ketchup
3 tbsp pizza sauce
3 tbp grated cheese
1. Ferment yeast for 10 mins in sugar water.
2. Prepare medium stiff dough using water.
3. Cover & knead the dough with olive oil.
4. Make a round ball & cover with wet cloth.
5. Put it in a closed container for 4-5 hours.
6. Knead & punch the dough properly with olive oil.
7. Divide the dough into 4 parts.
8. Roll out into thin roti using dry flour lightly.
How to proceed
1. For stuffing, mix all the ingredients.
2. Roast the roti on a medium flame.
3. Apply pizza sauce over it.
4. Apply stuffing & grated cheese in between over it.
5. Fold to make frankie & drizzle olive oil & roast.
6. Cut into half & serve hot.