SPINACH DUMPLINGS IN WHITE SAUCE RECIPE
Preparation Time: 15 mins.
Cooking Time: 15 mins.
Baking Time: 10 mins
Makes 2 servings
1 tbsp oilve oil
1 tbsp chopped green chilies
2 cup chopped spinach
salt to taste
2 1/2 tbsp plain flour (maida)
1 1/2 tbsp fresh cream
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1 1/2 cup white sauce
2 tbsp grated cheese
1/2 tsp mixed herbs
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add chilies & spinach, salt & saute for a minute.
3. Add flour & cook for an another minute on a low flame.
4. Add cream, pepper powder & mix & saute for 45 seconds.
5. Transfer the mixture in a plate & bring it to room temperature.
6. Make small balls out of it.
7. Heat the white sauce, add cheese, herbs & mix properly.
8. Take the dumplings in a serving plate.
9. Pour over the prepared sauce.
10. Sprinkle cheese over it.
11. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 C for 10 minutes.